By being a Corporate Member of the NBCC you will become part of an international network of companies. NBCC works independently whilst co-operating intensively with the Dutch and British governments. NBCC is 100% dedicated to stimulating Anglo-Dutch trade and investment.
Corporate membership benefits include:
- Access to the Business Advisory Services of the NBCC which will enable you to consult a senior employee or a Board Member of the NBCC to discuss specific business enquiries. You may wish to have a “sparring partner”. This membership includes 2 hours of personal advisory time each year.
- Invitations to networking events, presentations and seminars hosted by NBCC and/or their partner organisations. These include the Professional Accountants in Europe (PAiE), local Embassies, various local and international Chambers of Commerce, COBCOE and other international business networks.
- Many occasions to attend events free of charge and discounted rates for all other events and services.
- The opportunity to meet the British and/or Dutch Ambassador and other key influencers at selected NBCC events.
- Access to the dedicated member-only portal on the NBCC website for information and advice and for the contact details of NBCC member representatives within organisations.
- Introduction of your company to other NBCC members.
- Profiling of your company through the “welcoming new members”- section in our bi-monthly Newsletter and by mentioning your company on the NBCC website.
- A subscription to our bi-monthly digital Newsletter featuring relevant developments in the Anglo-Dutch business environment (circulation: 3,000).
- The opportunity to deliver content to “goodie-bags” at NBCC events.
Should you wish to be contacted for more information regarding Corporate Membership, please do not hestitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org